The information provided in this article is a simple estimate, and each project is deffer from the other, therefore use it only as a general guideline.
So, how much does a turnkey fiberglass pool cost?
Every turnkey fiberglass pools installation project consists of installing the pool shell, electrical hookup, and masonry.
Most pool installations include three feet of a concrete deck around the pool, approximately 250 to 400 square feet. In addition, many homeowners add more patio space to accommodate their needs and desires.
Several different concrete pool patio products are regular brushed concrete, stamped concrete, and exposed aggregate concrete.
Adding a single or multicolor theme will increase the cost of the patio.
- – Brushed concrete patio costs between $9 and $14 per square foot.
- – Stamped concrete patio costs between $14 and $20 per square foot.
- – Paver patio starts at $24 per square foot, and the price goes up depending on the pavers’ product and design complexity.
As we all know, any additional poolscape design features and accessories can dramatically increase the final bottom line price. Also, the choice of hardscaping materials will play an essential role in project costs. Sometimes, the homeowner spends twice as much as the pool installation on the poolscape surroundings.
Standard electrical wiring and hookup starts at $3,500 and depends on the distance between the pool and the subpanel and the main panel. Also, many variables can increase the cost of electricians.
With a concrete patio and electrical, a typical fiberglass pool installation will cost between $65,000 and $95,000.
What is the cost of optional accessories?
- – Salt chlorine generators typically cost between $1,900 and $2,900, not including the electrical hookup costs.
- – Pools LED lights will cost between $700 and $1,000 each.
- – Heat pumps cost $4,500 to $7,000, not including the electrical hookup costs.
- – Gas heaters cost $2,500 to $5,500, not including the gas line hookup costs.
- – Pool safety covers cost between $2,300 $3,900 depending on the type and grade. It does not include the installation cost since it will vary expensive for concrete vs. pavers patio.
- – Automatic pool covers costs will range between $12,000 and $15,000.